The most dreaded part about a job interview is the question ‘What are your weaknesses?’. How are you supposed to form the answer such that you seem humble, your weakness don’t seem to destroy your chances of getting a job and you seem smart at the same time.
Instead we made a list of what you really think when you’re asked this very question.
What is your greatest weakness….
1. The girl next door, she roams around in really sexy boxers and I can’t help but check out her legs. My girlfriend whacks me for it every single time.
2. Chocolate, I actually just stole some from your reception desk, I knew you had cameras in there, no wonder you asked.
3. I have none, I’m too awesome for life. Be jealous, be very jealous.
4. A doobie, I have given up my Bob Marley ways, but once in a while when I sniff it, I think of all the fun me and marijuana have had together.
5. A peg of Jack Daniels, say, you wouldn’t happen to have any in that cabinet behind you would you?
6. Hitting bald people right on their shiny heads but that wouldn’t be a problem since there are only 2 semi bald people in the company, and your HR policy says 3 strikes and out.
7. Printing a copy of my butt on photocopiers. I printed 54 at the previous company, I made a collage, it looks spectacular.
8. Sometimes I think I’m Batman, that makes my wardrobe very black and grey.
9. Online shopping, it gets me everytime, I see a beautiful dress and I have to buy it, do you feel that way too?
10. Sniffing people’s hair, sometimes I sit next to people and slyly sniff their hair, but I swear it doesn’t affect my work, just my personal relationships.
11. Doodling, once I drew a huge penis on a wall. My boss didn’t seem too happy about it.
12. Playing musical chair, my colleagues never seem to join in the fun when I do it during a meeting.
13. I break out into spontaneous dance routines and challenge people to dance offs.
14. Bubble wrap, I can’t pop enough of those.
15. Taher Shah’s ‘Eye to Eye’, it brings me down to my knees.