Current job openings
Content Writing Intern (Work from Home)
Storypick is looking for talented content writers.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Discover interesting content on the internet & suggest ideas for original stories.
- Write creative articles, follow the news, repackage it in a smarter, shareable way.
- Stay ahead of the social media curve by discovering trending content on sites like Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Write content that has the potential to go viral.
- Exceptional writing ability
- Excellent command of the English language and grammar
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Attention to detail
- Well-versed with current affairs, social media trends, and news
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar photo editing software (e.g. cropping images, adding text, etc.)
The work timings will be 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Saturday. It is a full-time remote internship, which means that if selected after the interview, you can work from home or virtually anywhere as long as you’re available during our office hours i.e. Monday to Saturday, 10 AM to 7 PM. The work timings are not flexible.
Duration: 6 months
Stipend: 8,000 per month
Start date: Immediately
How to apply:
- Write a short article (or listicle) on the topic ‘Boyfriend’.
- Email us the article along with your resume and sample articles, if any, at [email protected]
- Please mention ‘Internship application – YourName’ in your email subject line.
We are currently not hiring full-time content writers. Kindly ignore the below positions, if any.
Content Writer (Full-time, Work from Home)
We are looking for skilled writers. You should be able to stay ahead of the social media curve, discover interesting content, suggest ideas for stories, craft creative articles, follow news and repackage it in a smarter, shareable way.
Location: Work from home or virtually anywhere as long as you’re available during office hours.
– Exceptional writing ability
– Excellent command over English language and grammar
– Working knowledge of WordPress
– Attention to detail
– Well versed with current affairs, trends, and news.
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar photo editing software (e.g. cropping images, adding text etc.)
To Apply: Send your resume, links to your social profiles, three of the best sample articles written by you to [email protected] If you are currently employed, kindly mention your salary, notice period, and expected salary too. Please mention ‘Full-time, Work from Home’ in your email.