It’s been a happy new year’s eve for the stars who took time off their busy shooting schedules to vacay. While some opted for family time in the Alps, others chose a sunny beach getaway this past weekend. Here are all the details on how B-town A-listers rang in New Year’s Eve.
1. Saif and Kareena Hit the Ski Slopes in Switzerland with Taimur
2. As did newlyweds PeeCee and Nick Jonas.
Here they are celebrating a major fam jam!
3. Kajol and Ajay Devgn take their kids Yug and Nysa to Thailand for a warmer getaway!
4. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma had an Aussie New Year.
5. Shahid, Mira and their little ones chose a quiet New Year at home in Mumbai.
Yet, wifey Mira sure put on her party hat later in the day!
6. Alia Bhatt was spotted partying in the Big Apple with beau Ranbir and their families.
7. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone jet setted away to their honeymoon destination where they would celebrate a private and romantic NYE.
View this post on Instagram
Hathon me bas tera hath ho.honto pe bas tera naam ho. tere pyar me pagal hu me subhah shaam 😍😍❤❤🙈 #happyhoneymoon #happynewyear #happybirthday #deepveer #deepikapadukone #ranveersingh #deepika #ranveer #husband #wife #photooftheday #photo #amitabhbachchan #aishwaryaraibachchan #kareenakapoor #ranbirkapoor #aliabhatt #priyankachopra #nickjonas #style #cute #beauty #fashion #bollywood #actress #actors #salmankhan #shaharukhkhan #viratkohli #girl
8. Jacqueline Fernandes also chose to head to Dubai to ring in New Year Eve.
9. It’s beaches all around for Kiara Advani and Disha Patani. The latter has been spotted vacationing in the Maldives.
10. Kriti Sanon too is up for some fun in the sun. She’s been enjoying a year-end vacation with sister Nupur this past week!
11. It was New Year blended with a birthday bash for Sonali Bendre with hubby Goldie Behl. Their party was attended by celebs and close friends including Hritik Roshan and ex-wife Suzzanne.
12. Karisma Kapoor flew the kids to Dubai for an NYE vacay. Here they are posing at the Burj Khalifa.
13. Akshay Kumar rang in a quiet New Year at home and woke up to a stunning sunrise.
B-town certainly had a LITT NYE. How did you celebrate yours?