Generally, we are all very polite in the public domain. Our brains want to say something opposite but we have to play nice! The conversation that we have in our minds is entertaining and funny. And this artist has captured that beautifully in her hilarious comics depicting the honesty of our day to day encounters!
Relatabledoodles is an Instagram page of the 20-year-old, “potato loving” artist and she has some great comics which will make you chuckle. Here, take a look.
1. Already bored of the “you’re quiet” comment!
2. You cannot blame the photographer for all those failed clicks!
3. Those cold drops and that sudden lump in your stomach! The worst thing that could happen on a cold day.
4. Every “independent” girl ever! Because depending on your mom is not is a part of being independent
5. When you have to be fake-nice to strangers!
6. When your rainy days meets someone sunshine, you sure get a rainbow!
7. The story of my life, every night!
8. People, nature came up with seasons first and then the TV shows!
9. How am I ever to find a cute guy when this happens every damn time?
10. Because you have other plans, like napping, reading, eating and then napping again!
11. Lol! This is sheer torture… In fact, that one-minute sleep is pure bliss!
12. When you actually don’t want to leave your bed!
13. Forget Broccoli, Potato is the new super food!
14. When your stomach controls your brain, only cheese can calm it down!
15. Because everything going too well is like astronomically rare!
16. When your friends don’t laugh at your funny jokes!
17. In such incidents, “a ticket to the moon” is the only emotion you could feel!
18. A resolution which never gets completed!
19. What to eat and what not to eat is the ultimate question, every day!
20. OMG, this has happened so many times that I don’t feel awkward anymore!
21. Now= The night before the submission!
22. Doesn’t every New Year starts and ends on a similar note?
23. Every damn time…
24. Fooling yourself into thinking that you have your social life sorted!
25. Every time someone asks me to this, I wonder HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?
I laughed to my heart’s content with each of these comics! Aren’t they relatable in every way possible? A keen sense of observation makes you see the humor in the most mundane things!
H/T: Bored Panda