The minute I saw Parineeti Chopra on the silver screen for the first time in the film Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, I felt she was like a rare unicorn in a world full of serious actors. Her infectious laughter can make even a grumpy cat break into a smile and her goofy antics are the stuff of legends. She seems like the kind of person who walks into a room and immediately changes its energy into something positive.
Hence, when she got married, we’d better believe that she had the time of her life. She didn’t seem like the kind of bride who would be coy and shy. She seemed like she would enjoy every minute of it, on her own terms. And so she did!
View this post on Instagram
Parineeti Chopra finally did get married to Raghav Chadha and their wedding video is out on YouTube for all to see. She is one goofy bride and it’s adorable to see her smile and waltz through her wedding day. In the wedding video, the song that plays is composed and sung by her, which is just incredible!
Here are a few moments from their wedding video that completely warmed our hearts. Have a look:
1. When Parineeti tried to hide and call Raghav out but his eyes were able to catch her.
2. When she saw her would-be husband dressed as a groom head-to-toe, she couldn’t help but give him a flying kiss.
3. Here’s Raghav trying to pull her with an invisible string as she takes too long to walk down to him.
4. Right after the varmala ceremony, Raghav plants a kiss on her forehead.
5. Parineeti being a ball of happiness as Raghav puts sindoor on her forehead.
6. Mr and Mrs!
Here’s a look at the full wedding video:
Very happy for you, Parineeti and Raghav. But this is us single people meanwhile: