Sky is something that mesmerizes everyone from the very first time we look up and see it in its blue and black glory, in the day and the night. For some, this childlike wonder never leaves them and they happen to be chasers of stars!
This couple, Jake and Jo – astrophotographers based in Queenstown, NZ spent last year’s Winter photographing the night sky in some of New Zealand’s most beautiful locations.
Check them out!
1. Waipapa Lighthouse
2. Mt. Cook – Tallest Mountain In New Zealand
3. Hooker Valley
4. Feeling On Top Of The World In The Crown Range
5. Skippers Road In Queenstown
6. Tasman Glacier
7. Tasman Valley Milky Way
8. Crown Range After Snowfall
9. Mt. Cook National Park
10. Clay Cliffs
11. Kicking Back Under The Stars With Good Friends & A Fire
12. Waipapa Lighthouse With The Aurora Australis
Travel goals much? 😀
H/T : Bored Panda