Net neutrality is something we should all know about. If you don’t know about it yet, here’s where you can get all the information you need, precisely.
The good news is that Flipkart has finally decided to pull out of its deal with Airtel Zero, which was essentially violating net neutrality. But, the fight is far from over. If not this brand, there will be many others who might hop on board, which will bring other telecom companies to follow its trail. And when that happens, we’ll have to say goodbye to surfing the internet freely.
Just like all of us, the folks at Digitally Inspired Media thought about what the side effects would be if we fail to have net neutrality.
1. Let’s start with the boss, Airtel
2. And its doppelganger, Aircel
5. Vodaphone- You and I, in this ugly, materialistic world
6. Idea- Who knew IIN would also start costing you?
7. ACT FiberNet
8. Docomo- More like DocoNO, amirite?
Before this really happens, let’s do our part to help save the internet and keep it a free space for all.