Winning a lottery and buying a new car can definitely make everybody happy, but we forget that there are small, tiny things and moments in life that bring a smile on our faces even for the shortest time. These 20 small yet great joys are definitely something we all love to experience as many times as possible:
1. Waking up and seeing that you have a few minutes left before the alarm goes off
2. Finding no traffic on the road
Especially when you’re getting late
3. Finding money in the pocket of a jeans you haven’t worn in a long time
Or finding money lying on your way
4. Putting the first pani puri in your mouth
And occasionally getting an extra pani puri for free
5. Entering the water in the beach after walking on sand
6. Seeing a vehicle with a number plate from your state when you stay somewhere else
That’s from my home!!
7. Finding old photographs, letters from friends and other things when cleaning
8. Soaking your feet in water after a tiring day
9. The chai-pakode at a tapri on a rainy day
10. Hearing about your countries space expeditions and feeling proud
11. Getting out of the clothes you wore the whole day and getting into your pyjamas
12. Waking up at 7 AM, and then realizing it’s a Sunday * back to sleep*
13. Finding a warm blanket on a winter night
And a cup of hot chocolate to go with
14. Guessing an old password correctly in the first go
15. Finding a window seat on your bus/train
Or finding the bus/train empty
16. Flipping an omelette perfectly
17. Having a holiday on a Thursday and Friday
Extended weekend! Peeeeace.
18. Finding your favourite place/eatery from your childhood just as it was
19. Checking your phone and finding it flooded with wishes on your birthday
And cakes and gifts on your doorstep!
20. Being home with your family for your favourite festival.
And reliving your childhood!
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts.