If you’ve spent some time on Twitter, you would definitely recognize the name “Ramesh Srivats” – probably one of the funniest Indian on the Internet today. He’s an entrepreneur who shares his hilarious thoughts on politics, sports, cinema (& probably anything that’s in the news) in just 140 characters.
His tweets are witty, sarcastic and downright hilarious. Don’t believe us? Decide it yourself: here are 30 handpicked tweets that will surely leave you in splits.
1. Let’s start with Budget 2014
2. Budget 2014 – his response to tobacco hike
3. Delhi power crisis
4. Would you dare to stand in front of Salman?
5. The Brazil vs. Germany match
6. On disappearing condom vending machines
7. The recent MCC vs ROW cricket match
8. Center Vs. Mamata
9. Wanna attract women with Axe?
10. On Akhilesh Yadav
11. Mukesh Ambani taking control over Network18
12. Doesn’t spare anyone, does he?
13. Ganga cleansing project
14. This was when Sachin first became a member of Rajya Sabha
15. On our beloved IRCTC
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
16. The Suarez biting incident
17. The Congress debacle
18. Suarez + Meira Kumar
19. On Arunachal Pradesh and China
20. Pepe getting Red card during a match
21. Harsh Vardhan’s opinion on sex-education
22. Congress debacle during the elections
23. TMC Tapas Pal rape remark
24. Delay in the Italian Marine case
25. Power shortage and Modi
26. FIFA World Cup
27. We gotta agree…
28. Sonia to Modi
29. On Mani Shankar Aiyar
30. FIFA – The historical Brazil defeat
Still laughing? Follow him on Twitter now to keep your heart healthy.