Yes, there are lines that can make your day. Just one line and you are smiling all day long. Chooti chooti baatien that brings in a lot of happiness. Here’s a list of 21 things, you wish you heard every single day
1. The ever-GREEN SMS. ‘Your salary has been credited to your bank account’
2. ‘I think you have lost weight’
Honestly I don’t care. Just keep saying it.
3. When you secretly like a girl and your friends say ‘I think she likes you too’
Makes your day, doesn’t it?
4. You are hoping that at least have enough money to go dutch at the dinner table when suddenly someone says ‘On me’
Wow! Bhagwan tu hai!
5. When your favourite shop suddenly puts up that board which says
There is a new found reason to live now.
6. When you hear this on a Monday morning. ‘Aaj office bandh hai.’
7. ‘Sab theek ho jayega’ after a bad day is therapy
8. When the forecast on a hot summer day is ‘Aaj barrish ki sambhavna hai’
9. When your khadoos boss unexpectedly says, ‘I agree with you’
Stumped. But happy as hell.
10. And your junior says ‘Alright. You are the boss’
Sure as hell I am!
11. Those rare times when your boyfriend says lets go shopping
Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai?
12. That text from your BFF which says ‘Girls night out.’
Party all night!
13. That unexpected message which says ‘Income tax refund has been dispatched’
It’s your turn to get that money back!
14. Every single time when you have a mail that says ‘Congratulations! You are hired.’
15. When someone tells you ‘Listen I will tell you something, just don’t tell anyone!’
GOSSIP! Tell me now!
16. When that friend of yours finally says it ‘ Tu sahi bol raha tha yaar!’
Don’t want to say ‘I told you so’. But hey, who doesn’t like being right?
17. When people say, your mother must be really pretty
Cringy if it’s a pick up line. But cute mostly.
18. When the rickshaw-walla says ‘Meter kharab hai madam. Apne hisab se de do’
It’s totally a slow clap moment.
19. When someone finds out how old you are and says ‘Really! You look so much younger’
20. Every single year, when people say ‘Happy birthday’
Nothing makes you happier. Admit it.
21. Even if the world was on the brink of a third world war. Your mother would still be asking
All is well with the world. 🙂