Love makes you invincible. It gives you potential you never knew you had. It makes you break all barriers and bend all the norms. Gadar: Ek Prem Katha was a similar love story which showed how Tara Singh’s true love gave him the power to bring his wife, Sakina, back to India after her family tried to capture her in post-partition Pakistan.
The film was a super duper hit. Not only it had a remarkable box office collection, it is the most watched Hindi film in India with recorded 5.05 crore footfalls. One of the things that stood out about the film was the brilliant script and dialogues.
Let’s have a look at the most powerful dialogues of the film to revive our memory of this legendary film.
1. The nation comes before everything.
2. Tara Singh knew how to stand up for his family.
3. The heart doesn’t understand boundaries.
4. Another iconic line from the film.
5. The partition of Pakistan had disrupted a lot of lives.
6. When you leave everything to the universe.
7. Love is much above any religion.
8. When your heart is pure, nothing in this world can stop you from getting what you want.
9. What a beautiful thought…
10. We all are humans before we are Hindu or Muslim.
Sunny Deol and Amisha Patel were absolutely brilliant in the film. We hope they get together for another venture soon.