Skywriting is quite literally that, writing in the sky. How is that possible, you ask? It is basically a process of creating letters in the air [against the backdrop of the sky of course]. Small airplanes expel smoke during flight while flying in certain patterns to create a message. Skywriting is mostly used for advertisements, as something ‘written in the sky’ attracts the attention of a large number of people. Some of these messages are extremely funny, whether because of the situation or because of intention.
1. This guy who clearly couldn’t emphasize enough while staying on the ground, exactly how disgusted he was
2. This guy who only just wanted to say a ‘thank you’
3. This guy who loved… himself a lot?
4. This guy who just wants some peace in the world
5. This guy who wanted to wish her on her birthday, but was still angry because she cheated on him
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
6. This guy who wasn’t sure on what he wanted to write
7. This guy who thought this would be funny (TBH, it is funny)
8. This guy who slept through half of his flight training
9. And finally, this guy, who…well, he has our deepest condolences.
Like one of my professors from college used to say – I’m amused, aren’t you amused? 😀