When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die.
And I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
Winter is coming.
And, the list goes on and on. We have a series of very quotable quotes from Game of Thrones series, but one thing’s for sure, the amount of sass we got to witness in season 7 is slightly more than what we saw in season 6. Plus, it was quite a happening season. The hype was worth it and we are wowed by so many scenes. Oh, how can we forget the dialogues?
But you know when it is GoT, words play a far more important role than the swords. This season might’ve been less in terms of the number of episodes, but it was still high on dialogues.
1. Hell, yeah!
2. When people ask you what happened here… tell them the North remembers.
3. She’s the lone wolf.
4. Words of wisdom.
5. Nothing compares to Lyanna Mormont’s sass.
6. That mic-drop moment.
7. When she told this to Dany. *listens carefully*
9. It’s all about trust.
10. Cersei repeated her father’s words.
11. But it doesn’t matter, does it?
12. Then there was a series of ‘bend the knee’ jokes.
13. Sansa was curt as hell, this season.
14. Ned’s words echoed through the season.
15. It isn’t a pit.
16. This is such a status-worthy line.
17. Well, that’s true.
There were more that have left an impact on us. Like, A dragon is not a slave. Did we miss your favourite? Let us know in the comments below.
Poster Courtesy: Nikhil Jain