Romance is different things for everyone. But for me, it’s always been in the littlest everyday things.
Pascal Campion is a French-American artist based in Burbank, California creates heartwarming and soulful illustrations about everyday life. His inspiration is Katrina whom he married 10 years back.
From watching the autumn leaves fall to silently reading he has captured the tiniest moments all couples share and it’s making us fall even more in love.
1. Morning balcony cuddles!
2. Both of us having work doesn’t stop us from spending time together.
3. Some competitive video game time is always the stress buster you need.
4. Some naughty sexy time after a dinner date is much needed!
5. Or randomly breaking into impromptu pillow fights.
6. “You’ve been gone to the office for too long, come back na.”
7. Midnight sleepless nights lead to stargazing and pondering over life on the terrace.
8. Every mission can be completed together, even if it is to tame unmanageable hair.
9. A tiny twirl between household chores makes them a lot less boring.
10. Just enjoying some relaxing time together silently.
12. “I’m holding you babe, you won’t fall off…. I’ll always hold on to you.”
Crazy. #pascalcampionart #pascalcampion #sketchoftheday -What are you doing? _I'm trying something… _You mean, walking barefoot on the side of a railing two stories up? _Precisely! _But…why? _…because I want to! -You're crazy you know? _I know, and that's why you love me. _Sigh.. I know. _Besides, you would catch me if I fall, right? _I will ALWAYS catch you. _I know.
13. Can’t sleep because she’s snoring happily.
14. But finally falling off to sleep with that sound, because she’s next to you.
15. Worrying about her when she’s not around.
16. Convincing him for warm cuddles in the winter for just a while longer.
17. Celebrating her on every special day. Mother’s day for cat mommys counts okay.
18. Morning coffee together to get the strength to be a #BossCouple for the rest of the day.
Is this hot enough for you?( from 2013) _Here is your hot chocolate honey, with the little marshmallows, like you like. I also did the dishes, took out the trash, paid the bills and….. Honey? .. Honey? .. are you ok? ,,why are you staring at me like that?..it's a little freaky……… are you…. Purring..? #pascalcampion #pascalcampionart #sketchoftheday
19. Celebrating every meeting after being away from each other.
20. Flirting with each other never dies.
21. Lazy days at home in nightsuits are the best kind of days.
22. From growing old on the same bench, enjoying the leaves fall together…
23. To making the most of the youth and pampering the one who makes your life perfect.
24. “Shhhhh, I’m really in the mood!”
25. Sharing earphones under the dripping moonlight because sleep is for the weak.
26. Giggling, laughing and walking into every adventure life throws at you— together.
27. “C’mon leave me cutie, I forgot to water the plants yesterday too.”
28. Celebrating with champagne in disposable glasses because everything else needs to be washed.
29. When you’re at work and life just gets too hard…
30. But that’s okay, nothing that wine, chocolate ice cream and tissues can’t solve.
31. Feeding her with love and affection on the days she just can’t do life.
Open Wide -Come on.. open wide.ahhhhhhhhhh -’munch’..’hmm…itch good.. -Thank you! _You really do love me , don’t you? -Of course I do. -Why? -Why… what? -Why do you love me? I’m crazy, moody, I drive you insane most of the time, and I snore. -..and you’re also smart, caring, strong, very loving and you make me feel like it’s worth it to get up in the morning and do what I do….and you’re beautiful. -I’m not beautiful. _You’re right… – I’m not beautiful? _You drive me insane … come on..open wide.ahhhhhhhhh #pascalcampion #pascalcampionart #sketchoftheday
32. She’s always your most beautiful muse.
33. When you’re trying very hard to work, but she walks out of the shower.
34. Falling asleep on the couch while watching TV.
35. “Urghhh… This alarm…”
36. That physical touch and all the worries fade away.
37. Giving her a little tea break in the middle of her hectic work.
38. When just resting your head on her lap makes you forget the rest of the world.
39. Hugs and kisses between household chores makes even the most boring things fun!
40. Forever? Forever.
I don’t know about you but I truly believe that romance is still alive in the smallest things. It’s alive in a tiny morning peck on the cheeks, it’s alive in enveloping hugs and it’s even alive in silent conversations.
And now running to my boyfriend okay? KayThanksBye.