Do you love watching movies? If someone asked me that, I’d say, ‘As much as the next person’. But that is something you’ve lost the right to say, if you’re dating a movie fanatic. If your boyfriend/girlfriend lives for everything cinematic, you’ve probably been through more than a couple of changes in the movie department.
Now if you think you’d get more attention if you were a Akira Kurosawa movie, than you might get my drift!
1. Your every date is pretty much a movie.
2. Netflix and chill has a whole new meaning in your life.
3. You are forever hearing trivia about how long it takes to make a movie, the different departments and so on.
4. You can never reveal your favourite movie to him because he’s going to make fun of how mainstream it is.
5. You’ve watched more regional movies than regional languages you were aware of.
6. He/she gets overly dramatic and quotes movie dialogues, no matter what the feel of the situation is!
7. He makes clicking selfies/pictures a whole theatre production.
8. You can’t ever insult a classic, unless you’re looking for a fight.
9. They’ve ruined no-brainer movies for you, because now you need some good mental stimulation to watch a movie.
10. Your hard drive is too full to even fit a word document in it!
11. And you absolutely have to know what they thought of the movie, because their view really counts. And so do their suggestions.
12. You no longer see cinema as entertainment, you look at it as art.
So, don’t be bitter about it, instead marvel at the whole new world they’ve shown you. It’s more than just glitz and glam!