‘Tis the wedding season! And I know it’s one big headache to think of what your wedding avatar is going to be. With the pressure of how lavish or low key the function is and who all are on the guest list, your outfit choices can vary accordingly. But fret not, these celebs are here to help and, so are we!
We’ve seen the rich and famous donning their finest and turning up to be with the dulha and dulhan. Looking at their ensembles this year, you could take inspiration from these stunning shaadi looks!
1. The wedding of the season for me was Sagarika Ghatge’s and Zaheer Khan’s.
Even though this was the bridal look you can totally pull it off for a close one’s wedding!
2. Bolly town’s dapper couple Shahid and Mira are totally handing out chic vibes!
3. Understated yet classic, Alia’s ensemble makes for a perfect sangeet look (if you don’t want to wear white for the main wedding function)!
4. When in doubt you can’t go wrong with Benarsi just like Dia Mirza’s pink outfit!
5. Mouni Roy’s lehenga complete with sunnies make for a perfect day wedding look (we still swear by pastels)!
6. Or Sushmita’s avatar will look stunning for any function from sangeet to reception!
7. Emitting fashionable vibes while standing shoulder to shoulder with bae is another inspo for you. Take is from Virat and Anushka!
8. Bored of going traditional? How about an Indo-western off the shoulder ensemble like Diana Penty?
9. Gauahar Khan’s regal blue jacket lehenga is perfect for a day wedding!
10. Sania Mirza’s sweetheart anarkali suit is surely going to flatter all body types.
11. Fun indo-western ensemble perfect for a beach wedding, Hazel Keech shows us the way.
12.Anita Hassanandani dhoti-sari make for the perfect traditional-met-comfy combo!
13. Getting your tiny tot an outfit similar to yours can add the most adorable touch to any wedding look. Just like Ash twinning Beti B!
14. Fresh flowers and a vibrant lehenga = Classy and fun all at once! Sana Khaan leads the path.
15. And if understated is your jam, then this kind of a jacket lehenga with motif may be something you can pick.
If you still didn’t find your style, don’t you worry more celeb weddings are yet to come. And we’ll be right here, sharing all the happenings with you! Till then, tell us who was your fave from the list!