Reel life duos don’t necessarily look eye to eye in real life. Especially in an industry with this much cut-throat competition, Bollywood celebs are many a time at each other’s backs for the other to falter. However, that trend is changing, and we’re all for it!
Girl squads are looking out for each other and the competition between celebs is healthier than ever before. (And between you and me, I believe that girls are stronger together!)
The ‘Dangal’ jodi, Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sana Shaikh who played the two close-knit sisters, Geeta and Babita are as close in real life too. Their Instagram is filled with their goofy antics together just like any of us with our actual sisters.
But guess what, while they had us stunned in the movie hall with their creditable wrestling skills in real life they have other talents too. The on-screen sisters are both beyond magnificent dancers. If you have any doubts about how good they are, I come bearing proof.
1. Just look at them grooving to the tunes of Rihanna’s Work (work work work work work)!
2. This one is my personal favourite! 90s kids put your hands in the air and sing along! 👩🎤
3. And them bobbing their heads to the tunes of Amir Khan’s Andaz Apna Apna (they really are one big Phogat family).
4. Another video of Sanya breaking a leg.
5. Who doesn’t love breaking into a tiny Boomerang with their sister?
6. Look at that gorgeous silhouette of Sanya snapping her fingers to the melodies of Peggy Lee’s Fever! 💃
The pair sure knows how to get the groove on. And I’m convinced that if not real sisters they sure are soul sisters from different misters! ❤