Folks, it’s that time of the year again.
If you’re an iPhone user, you’re probably coming up with every excuse in the book to ditch your beloved iPhone 7.
If you’re an Android user, you have your job cut out for you too: make fun of the iPhone users!
The Apple Event last night did not disappoint and gave everyone all kinds of #feels. The iPhone X became the most expensive iPhone ever with a $999 price tag, and the iPhone 8 and 8 plus followed close at its heels at $699 and $799, respectively.
And in the end, it didn’t matter which OS you were loyal to, as long as your tweets about the newly launched iPhones were savage AF!
We’ve curated some of the best ones here. Have a look!
1. When Kangana’s statement was custom-made for iPhone X!
iPhone X. pic.twitter.com/H104Cu6SXW
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) September 13, 2017
2. Every iPhone user during the Apple Event.
— Hemanth koppisetty (@Kanna_Hemanth) September 12, 2017
3. And consequently, Mere iPhone 7 se aaj maine breakup kar liya!
— ठरकी चचा🍑 (@tmrajkilvish) September 12, 2017
4. Arre, aakhir kehna kya chahte ho?
— M. (@sumbodyonce) September 13, 2017
5. Only iPhone users can spot the difference.
— Richa Thakur (@RichaThakur_26) September 13, 2017
6. Haila! Change bole toh?
iPhone 8 to iPhone X pic.twitter.com/qDEYDCd1Ad
— Anurag Verma (@kitAnurag) September 13, 2017
7. Two disasters kept Mumbaikars awake last night. One was an act of God. The other was an Act of Apple!
Mumbai! Did you guys hear the thunderstorm early in the morning??
Even God was upset with the $999 price tag of the Iphone X
— Atul Khatri (@one_by_two) September 13, 2017
With all this, could some choice Modi memes be far behind?
1. If only Tim Cook used Audience Poll before saying ‘Lock Kar Diya Jaaye’ to iPhone prices!
— Nitin Chavan (@a20nitin) September 13, 2017
2. Pappa ko pataya kya?
— PhD in Bakchodi (@Atheist_Krishna) September 12, 2017
3. Need a makeover? Buying an iPhone will definitely give you one!
— Gutthi (@AapKiGutthi) September 12, 2017
Of course, the most savage burns were saved for the facial recognition feature that can now be used to unlock the iPhone!
1. I don’t care what you think but this is a legit concern, okay?
— Yogi Adityanath (@ppagarwal) September 13, 2017
2. Ouch. BRB, fetching some aloe for that burn!
How's the faceID feature gonna work for two faced people? #AppleEvent
— Pranay Desai (@singh_daga) September 12, 2017
3. Not a good time for uncanny family resemblances!
So the iPhone X will unlock with facial recognition instead of home button. I feel sorry for iPhone X already. pic.twitter.com/mCRn1gYLUT
— Vaibhav Vishal (@ofnosurnamefame) September 12, 2017
4. Did you even stop and think about this, Apple? No! You only think about yourself!
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 12, 2017
5. Password nahin maangenge usse. Kehke lenge face uska!
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) September 12, 2017
6. Technology got nothing over a determined bae!
— Stephanie (@hell0steph_) September 12, 2017
7. OMG Staaaahp! Who is handing Arya Stark all these weapons of destruction????
— Godman Chikna (@Madan_Chikna) September 13, 2017
Even we couldn’t resist the lure and jumped into the fray with one of our own!
— StoryPick (@StoryPicker) September 13, 2017
In the end, it doesn’t even matter, because…
Once you go iOS, there’s no going back, baby!
— nikhil (@niquotein) September 13, 2017
*starts emptying bank account