I’ve known a lot of people, for some odd reason, who have been dating capricorns. It’s not a bad thing, but I’ve heard almost the same kind of complaints and praises from them. If you’ve dated or are dating a capricorn, you know it’s no easy feat. You would also understand when I say, ‘for them a square fits in a square’.
If you get my drift, you’ll probably know exactly what I’m talking about…
1. They’re all about work, probably texting under the dinner table.
2. They can’t spell romance for shizz.
3. They have a really hard time trusting people, and once it’s broken, you will have a suspicious girlfriend/boyfriend for life.
4. When you whine to them about life, they’ll probably give you a lecture and half a dozen solutions.
5. You can never have pillow talk that consists of dreams like ‘hey, imagine we’re under the Eiffel tower…”, they’ll tell you how bad the economy is and they can’t afford the holiday.
6. They’re like a turmoil of emotions, to the point where you’re suffocated with love and attention.
7. They have the tendency to be really sarcastic.
8. And if you decide to mess up their perfect routine and initiate change, you’re in trouble mate.
9. They have very low self esteem and get insecure really fast, which is why they’re really possessive.
10. But once you’re in a relationship with a Capricorn, you know they mate for life.
11. They’ll always put you before themselves and make you feel special everyday with small gestures.
But guess what? They make for sensitive, loving and understanding partners, which means if you want a life-time companion, this is it.