Not one, not two, but there are innumerable stereotypical notions that are attached to women. Many believe that women are motherly, moody, and shopaholics. However, these are just some of the many false ideas that society would have you believe.
Recently, women online have been listing such notions about them which society thinks is a ‘fact’, but it’s actually false and doesn’t pertain to every woman. Here’s a look at some of them:
1. Motherly instincts.
2. That women are hard to understand.
3. All the rage about the hymen.
4. That girls are harder to raise in comparison to boys.
5. That being able to have kids is what defines being a ‘woman’.
6. That women are ’emotionally irrational’.
7. Did anyone tell you “You have now become a woman” after you had your first period?
8. That mothers are the ‘primary giver’.
9. That all women love to shop.
10. That a woman’s orgasm isn’t as important as that of a man’s.
11. That women like to be chased.
12. That there’s something wrong with YOU if you don’t want to settle down.
Do you have any more to add to the list? Tell us!