Pockets in clothing are functional and loved by all, but are also pretty much non-existent in most women’s clothing. Girls surely know the struggle of discovering fake pockets in garments or only tiny ones that can just hold a piece of gum. This is in contrast to the pockets in men’s clothing in which they can keep a gazillion things including their phones and wallets.
But some of us get lucky enough to actually find a cute dress with functional pockets, and don’t have to scurry for our size in the men’s section. A Redditor invited women to talk about their good finds.
And here’s what the women had to say:
1. A dress with pockets has the ability to make our whole day, and we make sure to treasure the garment over years.
2. No purse required if you are blessed with deep pockets just like in menswear.
3. Wedding dress with pockets? Sign me up!
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
4. Pro tip: Get them stitched in your ethnic wear.
5. Can we agree that fake pockets are probably the worst thing invented?
What’s your take? Tell us.