If you have not watched the men’s 100 meters sprint event of the Rio Olympics, do not worry, you didn’t miss anything.
Just like the last two times, Usain Bolt won in 9.81 seconds!
But unlike last two times, he didn’t start his race like he always does. The people who watched the race would feel, that for the first time maybe Usain Bolt might come second.
And then this happened –
Yes, Justin Gatlin seemed to be winning and was in the lead for more than half the race. But then Usain Bolt started running like we start studying 2 days before the exam.
And won the race, with THAT SMILE plastered on his face.
The world was impressed, and the Internet made glorious memes out of it!
1. Yes, that is as true as it can be! Usain Bolt defines our sprint in life
— Duality of Whose Mans? (@sporker_) August 15, 2016
2. We have all been there
3. That is how easy it was for him
4. That expression is gold. Oh, wait. Silver.
When you've tricked the world into thinking Justin Gatlin has a chance: pic.twitter.com/ASXzCLk4lX
— Jesse Washington (@jessewashington) August 15, 2016
6. Raise your hands if it happened to you in your childhood!
7. He IS superhuman!
— John Haltiwanger (@jchaltiwanger) August 15, 2016
9. No one can be famous when you are running against Bolt
Everyone's trying to become famous while Bolt is posing for pics. pic.twitter.com/QqiJD31RjA
— Clevis Murray (@ClevisMurray) August 15, 2016
10. He literally trolled every guy in the race there!
11. That’s fast!
Bolt stops, takes a selfie, then continues to win the race. pic.twitter.com/tvr7FxEcQg
— Kevin McSorley (@Sloopjb619) August 15, 2016