UPSC is considered to be the most difficult examination in the country. And people who are preparing for it know what I am talking about! Anything and everything under the sun is asked in the exam and what matters is how smart and alert you are to your immediate surroundings.
There are 3 stages of the exam. Prelims, mains and then the interview. So, we bring to you some of the trickiest questions asked in the UPSC interview and their answers were equally wise!
1. 10/10 for observation and logic
He got selected.
Wondering why he said tea when he knows very well that coffee was kept before?
The question was “What is before you (U – alphabet) Reply was “TEA” ( T – alphabet)
Alphabet “T” was before Alphabet “U”
2. Flattered the interviewer and also nailed the interview
3. And that half apple made him the UPSC topper!
4. Absolute stroke of brilliance
5. And it all boils to your presence of mind. UPSC rank 98!
7. Plain logic. UPSC rank 2!
8. Hahahaha .. I am sure this one made the interviewers laugh too! UPSC rank 14!
9. Definitely, good use of your language skills
10. Did you notice how they used the name of James Bond just to twist the question?
Interesting, aren’t they? I am sure they have made you rack your brains. This totally explains why cracking UPSC is such a daunting task!