We all have friends on Facebook whose online behavior leaves us amused, thrilled, sad, happy, excited or short of breath (due to excessive laughter). While a self-obsessed friend uploads only selfies throughout the day, another brings her copied jokes from Twitter. We’ve a bunch of them and each one has her own ‘signature move’.
So we decided to list the 24 most amusing types of Facebook friends we’ve all encountered. Sit back, grab a drink, enjoy and share it on Facebook to see how your friends react. 😉
1. The Incessant Taggers – tags you to nonsensical pics
2. The Copycats – copies content from Twitter, Quora, Reddit, pastes it on FB as own
3. The Armchair Philosophers – self-declared intellectual, pseudo intellectual behavior
4. The Pokers – pokes friends, stalks and pokes strangers
5. The Gamers – visit FB only to play, spams game requests to unlock achievements
6. The self-styled ‘Photographers’ – buys expensive DSLR, watermarks “Firstname Lastname Photography” onto all pics
7. The Narcissists – self-obsessed, 95% of albums consist of selfies
8. The TMI (Too Much Information) person – reveals more than it is necessary, embarrassing
9. The Lost One – away from FB for months, cow-webs on profile picture
10. The Superstitious – likes and shares chain status updates on Gods/miracles, scared of bad luck
11. The Confused Enlightened one – knows that FB is causing harm, decides to deactivate, then reactivates within hours, repeat
12. The not-so-tech-savvy – clicks on spammy links often leading to mass broadcast of embarrassing soft-porn links/pics
13. The Liker – likes own status updates, comments and pics (it’s like a self high-five, no?)
14. The Facebook Aunt – likes your each and every update, ‘serial-liker’
15. The Foreign obsessed Showoff – goes for a week’s vacation abroad and changes current city
16. The Sly Status Updater – writes sly updates, in the form of senti-updates, song lyrics, shayaari etc.
17. The “Louve” Birds – excessive PDA (Public Display of Affection)
18. The No-Filter Uploader – clicks 5 GB of pics, uploads 5 GB of pics
19. The Parents – they don’t have a profile picture yet, if they do then it’s time to customize status visibility 😉
20. The Stalker – checks your every update, browses every pic, but you never know she’s there *creeps*
21. The NSA – if ‘The Stalker’ isn’t creepy enough, Uncle Sam is watching you
Whom did we miss? Share your Facebook friend story below. We would love to hear it.