Infidelity is foolish. For one, it shows that you put an almost negligible price on your partner’s trust. Secondly, it’s a lot of work! I mean, honestly, infidelity is a logistical nightmare. All those secret meetings, cryptic texts and sneaky conversations get really exhausting after a point. And let’s be honest, eventually, everybody gets caught.
Most recently, a woman Uber driver actually picked up her boyfriend’s OTHER girlfriend and drove her to… surprise, surprise…. HER boyfriend’s apartment!
She recounted the entire incident on Twitter. Check it out:
1. Note the stress on the world ‘dick’
2. Convenient excuse.
3. Committed to the role. Impressive.
4. So far so good.
5. Oh, how naive.
6. Note, that woman was annoying from the start.
7. Things start to get a little fishy.
8. Hmmmm… dal mei kuch kala hai.
9. Oh maaannn, he’s screwed!
10. REALLY screwed!
11. The other woman intervened too!
12. She left her luggage in the Uber. 😛
13. And the fight went on!
14. Oh, it was brutal.
15. And yeah, in case you were wondering.
And she kept all the luggage. 😉
So kids, what did we learn today? Say no to infidelity… or you’ll end up losing your luggage.
H/T: Elite Daily