The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
Who doesn’t love traveling? And when you venture out to experience the sheer beauty of this world, you obviously want to capture it. You want to look back at those memories, and show it to the world so that people can also experience the exhilaration that you felt. But do you know where the talent lies? In capturing those moments perfectly.
There are many things you need to click a photograph that speaks a thousand words. But the two must important things are – a good eye and a kickass camera!
So to put all the things in perspective, here are a few photography tips by professional travel photographers that will make your trip absolutely worth it!
1. Make a human connection. Let the smiles be real. Then let your camera do all the magic.
2. Cliché, but 99.9% ain’t 100%. So, go all the way in.
3. Make sure that the people around you start calling you a ‘nerd’ before your next expedition.
4. Why get influenced by what everyone clicks? Find something that clicks something inside of you.
5. My dear nerd, you should know where your subject lies. Don’t you?
6. The whole point of your expedition is to feel what has never been felt, explore the unexplored. So go raw.
Now, talking about choosing the best camera, our bet is on Canon EOS 1300D. With smart transfer on social media via wi-fi, you don’t have to go through the long process of transferring your pictures to another device. And if you have decided to travel solo, the remote shooting feature will help you with some awesome self-portraits. It’s not heavy like other DSLRs, so live view and one hand shooting will be easy-breezy! And last but not the least, the continuous shooting with different shooting modes will get you that ONE perfect shot at the perfect timing.
So, cheers to your awesome trip and some quality time with your camera! ?
This story is brought to you in association with Canon