Picture a world where it is the ladies calling the shots when it comes to creating things just for them, where women are the masterminds behind all things women-related. If it were women who were on the frontlines in making life easier for women, our clothes would be more practical, heels would probably not exist and birth-control and sanitary products would probably be more accessible and less harmful.
The possibilities are endless and women on Reddit, on the subreddit r/AskWomen, have been discussing this in-depth and many have come up with pretty logical and intelligent answers to the question, “If things that were invented FOR women were made BY women, how would they be different?”
Here’s a look at some of the responses:
1. Bigger pockets in our clothes.
2. Bras with non-removable pads.
3. Worktops would be lower.
4. Seatbelts would be made safer for women.
5. Menstrual and other intimate products would be unscented.
6. Bikinis would be made more sensibly.
7. The wings on the sanitary napkins would be wider and would stick to one another.
8. The number of times I’ve gotten a headache because of this issue!
9. Birth control options for men!
10. Gym equipment would be made catering to women.
Do you have more to add to the list? Share with us!