Every girl dreams of having a fairy-tale wedding; until her best friend gets married. That’s when she starts noting down the pros and cons of a wedding and that’s when she starts having these thoughts for her best friend:
1. OMG, my best friend is getting married
Is it really happening?!!
2. Yay, now we can do some crazy shopping together
3. But, what will I wear on her wedding day? *freaks out*
4. I should be her wedding planner
And totally plan out a bachelorette party. 😉
There’s so much preparation to do and so less time
5. Checking out guys from the baraati side will be my main agenda
6. For my wedding I will…
*mentally plans own wedding*
7. Is it time for me to settle down as well?
8. We have grown up…so fast. We are adults!!!
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
9. Nope, we are still kids. I think she’s marrying too early
10. Maybe she’s marrying the wrong guy
11. Now I will have to share her with another person
12. Now she’s going to give priority to couple’s night over girls’ night out. Sigh!
13. But the fact is that she feels happy & loved and I’m happy for her
14. Infact I’m adding another friend (her husband) to my list, like right now
15. And probably someday when I get married, four of us can go on a double date holiday..
..or we’ll plan our Honeymoons together. What fun!
There are only a few events in life as fun, emotional and exciting as a close friend’s wedding. If your job doesn’t allow you to attend your friend’s wedding, time to look for a new job.
Cheers to friendship.