Indian trains will get a complete makeover this year, thanks to “Tejas” and “Hamsafar” trains.
Rail Minister Suresh Prabhu announced that the train “Tejas Express” is set to roll out.
And I bet after knowing the facilities in this train, you would never want to travel via airlines.
Apart from the features adding to the aesthetic value, the train has got 22 new features – including entertainment screens for each passenger, FREE wifi facility, and coffee vending machines.
If that gets you excited, here are some more supreme features that the train will have:
1. LED Boards for communicating safety instructions
2. Phone sockets
3. Trains’ toilets will also have bio vacuum toilets with sensitized taps and hand dryers
4. Integrated braille displays and LED boards for communicating safety instructions.
5. Coffee and tea vending machines and snack tables, along with different magazines
6. Fire and smoke detection and suppression systems.
The Tejas trains will travel with a speed of 130 km/hr and above. They will have an executive class and also a normal chair car.
The coaches will be of golden color.
Also, apart from Tejas Express, trains like “Hamsafar” and “Deen Dayalu Express” are also expected to roll out soon.
On the busiest routes, another train named UDAY will come into the picture.
Isn’t that fascinating?
Kudos to the Railway Minister for keeping in mind the satisfaction quotient of the passengers and giving us the world class facilities in the trains.
Source: Economic times
All images have been used for representational purposes.