There are times in life when you feel completely exhausted and have no idea what to do. Well, the only thing you have to do is change the situation. There is always a way out, but to find a new way, you have to learn to let go of your old ways.
Here are those moments that we all go through but fail to accept that it’s a clear sign that says, move on.
1. That moment when you don’t feel happy about going to work
And you realize this has been happening for a long time.
2. When you realize that the only time you talk to your S.O is when you fight
Where has all the love gone?
3. That moment when your best friend turns their back on you and gossip about you
That’s not true friendship.
4. When you feel sick and tired of walking the same street you’ve walked for years
Move to a different suburb or city, break the monotony.
5. When you watch your parents struggle hard to keep up with each other for your happiness
Shouldn’t your happiness lie in theirs? Then let them go.
6. That moment when you realize you don’t want to go back to an empty house
Move on, have a family of your own or go live with your parents.
7. That blank space you find yourself in a classroom you don’t belong to
Go ahead and do what you always wanted to do. There’s no stopping.
8. When you try hard and fail to pass that exam that you’re giving only because your parents want you to
It’s your life. Take charge.
9. That moment when you realize you tried too hard to fit into the society but failed because that’s just not you
Make yourself happy. That is all that matters.
10. When you see that your ex is happy in their life without you
They’ve found a way to happiness, it’s time even you do, make sure that they’re two different ways.
Learn to move on for the sake of your own happiness.The day you feel happy, everything else will want to hold on to you.
“Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things.” – HIMYM