If you need just 2.5 seconds to go from “What a beautiful day!” to “I want to punch everyone in their face”, you probably have a bad temper. Here are 12 telltale signs of a short tempered person.
1. You are unable to hold your tongue if you dislike something
Not because you are honest but because it really pisses you off.
2. Being impatient is second nature to you
Long or short, queues are not your thing.
3. Your have long fights with your loved ones; parents, siblings, partner
4. Your sibling generally steers clear of annoying you
They know they don’t want to be your punching bag.
5. But sometimes they do tease you just to make you angry & have some fun at your expense
because it’s so damn easy.
6. And so does your boyfriend/girlfriend
You get pissed off while they roll on the floor laughing.
7. People keep delicate and fragile things miles away from you
Pens, pencils, phones, nothing is safe when it comes near you.
8. Even you have no idea when exactly your trigger might go off
9. You don’t even remember what made you so angry in the first place
10. You feel guilty for losing your temper for no reason
And arguing with your loved ones.
11. Knowing your nature you have considered joining yoga, meditation but mostly kick boxing
12. If you can get angry in five seconds, you can cool down in the same time as well
Everybody knows that and over the time they have learned the tricks to cool you off.
If you lose your temper, you lose. Stay calm & laugh at yourself.