2017 has already presented us with the bae of the year. He is Salt Bae. And, he is inter-web’s newest obsession. Going viral is this Turkish Chef who treats his meat like his lovers and defines food porn in the apt way.
Meet Nusret Gökçe, who has the most flamboyant salting-the-meat skills and, is now named #SaltBae by the netizens.
The pony-tailed, hot-bod Turk owns Nusr-Et Steakhouse restaurants in Turkey and Dubai.
This is what started it all. This video has over 3.3 million views.
The web is losing it and has turned him into hilarious memes. We just can’t get over him and his memes. Have a dekko.
1. Adding fuel aka salt to the fire!
3. He is a father of nine! *facepalm*
4. How many of your are guilty of doing this?
5. Sending ’em hearts to bae!
6. Guys be like…
7. Oh, YEAH!
8. Adding the final touches.
9. Bitch, please!
10. Let it shine, ladies.
11. Not only salt, but #SaltBae is sprinkling snow too.
12. Winning is important. VERY important.
13. Guilty AF!
14. Drop ’em Ks.
15. Smooth as hell.
16. We know where is the salt.
17. Worry, mahn. Just worry the hell out.
18. Drops the proof, like a boss.
19. Here’s how Hollywood got its Os back!
20. And, this video with epic reactions.
21. Parents would agree.
22. Imma tell you, this happens a lot.
23. Ambivert problems be like…
24. Hahahaha. xD
25. Atithi kab jaaoge?
26. People turned him into an emoji, as well. #Saltbaemoji
— Onur Gloriano Villanueva (@onur_gurler) January 9, 2017
27. Why you do this, Mommie?
— None Of Ur Buissnes (@prince_bert0) January 11, 2017
28. What are you saying? LOL! *totally works*
29. And, this happened!
30. Drops that salt!
BTW, even #Saltbae got even James Corden’s attention.
— Özer Wrzl Dölekoğlu (@wrzl) January 11, 2017
Seeing the #Saltbae, ladies be like…
— Zaafira Chima (@KatC7686) January 8, 2017