Queen’s character has influenced lives of many in a positive way. The way her character grows strong as the film progresses is commendable. The story is simple, yet realistic and relatable in many ways. The transition from being a dependent, introvert, and fragile girl next door to being a smart, extrovert, and confident lady is simply beautiful. Queen teaches one of the biggest lessons of our lives and that is – How a bad relationship can stop you from growing and that is why it is important it is to give up on it.
In Queen’s style, check out why it is important to live your life, on your own terms.
1. You won’t realise what you’re good at if you don’t explore new things
It is important to do what you want to do with the education and skills you have earned.
2. Wear what you want to wear and do your hair the way you like. You don’t have to look the way society wants you to
It’s your life and your wish. The person who loves you will want you to be comfortable and happy.
3. It is important for you to get out of your comfort zone and travel the world. Not just to experience luxury but also to understand how big and complicated the world is
Meeting people from different parts of the world and understanding their philosophy of life will help you be more open in general.
4. It is necessary to take chances. You must get out of that protected environment your partner has created for you, only so that you do things that will please them. Go out there and see what the world has to offer
When will you learn things if you always stay under the shade of your better half? Go ahead do all that you want to do. YOLO.
5. It is perfectly cool to be best friends with people from the opposite gender, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise
Everyone needs that best friend who understands them like no one else.
6. You should keep trying out things you’ve never done before
Want to go out for a girl’s night out? Go ahead. Want to travel alone? Do it. You’re not obligated to anyone. Take charge of your life.
7. Your self-respect is of utmost importance
And find someone who respects you for who you are, not for what they can make you.
8. Explore your passion. Passion for work, travel, love anything and everything. Don’t let your love life affect your other life choices
It is okay if things don’t work out in the first go. Life will give you other chances and they will only get better with time.
9. Value your family and friends as much as you value your love life. Your family is a constant in your life, just like your lover would be
They’ll both be around. Balance it out.
10. Get out of a relationship that doesn’t make you happy, and give time a chance to make everything better
Remember that every thing works out for the best. Life is a great teacher; it will teach you exactly what you’re supposed to learn at a particular period of time. And if being with someone makes you sad, move on. There’s so many other things waiting for you.
Queen is just like you and me, what she did was extraordinary. We all should have the courage to never underestimate ourselves and value our life more.