Let’s face it- dieting is hard. But, for those who do it, it’s a way of life, and a crazy one at that. With so many distractions around, food wise, it’s hard to maintain a perfect balance of calorie intake for a healthy body and mind.
So, for those of you who regularly diet, you will agree to the following points:
1. You constantly keep track of how many calories you are consuming
2. You always end up feeling guilty when you eat unhealthy, or too much
3. And you compensate the next day by eating as healthy as you can
4. You have tried a liquid diet several times
It helps sometimes, but you miss food way too much.
5. You end up lecturing people about their eating habits
Because you feel like you need to share all the knowledge.
6. People think you’re being a fussy eater
When in reality, you’re just trying to eat healthy. 🙁
7. You’re very enthusiastic about your exercise routine
Every single day. Bring it on.
8. Your friends are tired of hearing you talk about health and healthy food
“Did you know that an apple has 60 calories?” Don’t care, bro.
9. Your mom knows exactly how you like your food, and at what time
One bowl of vegetable soup and 2 slices of brown bread. Thanks.
10. No matter what, you always carry a water bottle with you everywhere
Bodies need to be hydrated, yo.
11. You get overly depressed if your weight doesn’t reduce after the hard workout
12. But, you’re proud of having mastered the art of surrounding yourself with unhealthy food and not eating it
Like a boss.
13. And despite being called uptight by your close ones, you feel awesome about yourself
Healthy, fit, and ready to take on the world.
Because, at the end of the day, you don’t have to eat right, you just have to eat well.