Books are a man’s best friend.
Books might mean the world to you. But, trust me the places that you choose to study affects your reading habits a lot. Be it the park outside your home or a little attic in your room, the vibes of the place matter a lot if you have to enjoy reading.
Don’t worry, we stumbled upon some serene places that will give you an idea of how to convert a small place in your room into a reading room. You will also experience a whiff of pleasure just by having a mere glance at them. 🙂
Let’s have a look:
1. Oh, talk about serenity!
2. What can be better than a peaceful sea-facing spot?
3. Remember the little place beneath your stairs? Try converting that into this beautiful spot.
4. A simple arrangement looks great after putting fairy lights.
5. A small closet isn’t bad either!
6. Or just a quilt adjacent to the big window!
7. Oh, what a beautiful sofa!
8. Or this little yet cosy swing!
9. Another beautiful spot!
10. A ladder leading to the magical room of books!
11. Again, a peaceful spot near the stairs.
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
12. Or beside the stairs is also not such a bad idea.
13. One word: WOW!
14. Who’s game for this?
15. Or this?
16. Personally, I love this arrangement.
17. Oh and the white painting and a little sunshine? Hell, yeah!
18. Amazing, right?
19. Best of both the worlds!
21. What can be better than this?
22. I might never stop reading my book in this place!
23. My vote for this place. Yours?
Is it just me who wants to grab a book and start reading in a place like this?
H/T: Bored Panda