Not everyone gets the wedding of their dreams. But some, like south’s darlings Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu get not just one dream wedding, but two! And the fairy tale doesn’t end there too!
After a traditional wedding in Goa and a Catholic wedding that was the stuff of fairy tales, the beautiful couple were thrown a grand reception by the groom’s uncle, Telugu film producer Suresh Babu Daggubati in Chennai.
And now, the couple, fondly called ChaySam by their fans, had another extravagant reception to honour their nuptials, this time in Hyderabad!
The new bride was a vision in her gorgeous lavender gown, while the groom, all smiles and poise, looked dapper in his powder blue suit.
As expected, the reception was a star-studded affair, with several prominent names of Tollywood gracing the occasion to wish the newly weds.
1. The spectacular decor at the wedding was no match for the bright smiles and glowing faces of the Akkineni family—father Nagarjuna, step-mother Amala and, of course, ChaySam themselves!
2. Magadheera and Zanjeer star Ram Charan was pretty much twinning with the groom!
3. If Ram Charan was here, why should papa Chiranjeevi be far behind!
4. Baahubali director S S Rajamouli and wife Koduri Rama pose with hearty smiles with the happy couple!
5. Yaariyan stunner Rakul Preet Singh was there too, looking lovely in a gorgeous black and golden saree.
6. Isn’t that a lovely picture with maternal uncle and superstar Venkatesh and papa Nagarjuna in the frame?
7. What are weddings without some major photo ops with your cousins, right? That’s our favourite villain Bhallaladeva, Rana Daggubati right there with his cousin brother and new sister-in-law!
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
8. Actress Rashi Khanna dropped by to wish her best to ChaySam.
9. And so did the lovely Pooja Hegde!
10. Allu Arjun and wife Sneha posing for photo ops with the couple!
11. Keshava actor Nikhil brought mommy dearest to the wedding and posted a picture on his Instagram.
12. Groom’s cousin Sushanth shared a lovely picture perfect family photo of the Akkinenis!
— Sushanth A (@iamSushanthA) November 13, 2017
13. Looks like after all these photo ops, the bride was too tired and had to cling on to her hubby for some much needed respite!
So adorable, aren’t they?
We can’t get enough of Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s chemistry and all their wedding shenanigans! In fact, if you guys are planning to throw one more reception, we’d totally be down for it!
What say? *wink*