Salary: Something that makes you wish you did not understand maths, so you wouldn’t have to cry so hard at the end of every month.
#MySalaryIsLike is trending on Twitter, and it’s proving to be cathartic for quite a few people to find others just like them! Is your salary, umm… *cough* you know, like, does it have enough numbers? If not, join in in the fun, because hey… Misery loves company!
1. When this person killed two birds with one stone
2. Truer words have never been spoken…
#MySalaryIsLike charity by my parents
— 🐼 (@iKatolicious) July 6, 2015
3. Ain’t that the truth?
— Prerna Dubey Gupta (@PortKeyBearer) July 6, 2015
4. If only money was useless paper, and nothing more…
There's a reason why they're called Salary "Slips". Because my salary slips the moment it reaches the bank. #MySalaryIsLike
— Aladdin (@Alllahdin) July 6, 2015
5. When everyone’s fangirling over money like…
— Protima Tiwary🇮🇳 (@DumbbellsnDrama) July 6, 2015
#MySalaryIsLike Rohit Sharma's talent, looks good on paper but nothing in reality.
— Swami (@mohitraj) July 6, 2015
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
7. So true. Too graphic.
8. And you are left with an empty coconut…
— Aditi Patwardhan 🇮🇳 (@AditiIndiaFirst) July 6, 2015
9. When you are excited to see those zeros, but then reality hits…
— Professor (@BeerOholic) July 6, 2015
10. You feel its presence, but…
#MySalaryIsLike A haunted house you know something's there you just don't see it
— 💀Caveman💀 (@fyrdog13) July 6, 2015
11. When your salary is so generous, you close your eyes to feel it
— Champ McStark (@BolshoyBooze) July 6, 2015
I know, I know… it’s okay to cry the entire night. But on the brighter side, you can go out without locking your house, and not have to worry about being robbed, right?✌☮💀