Salary: Something that makes you wish you did not understand maths, so you wouldn’t have to cry so hard at the end of every month.
#MySalaryIsLike is trending on Twitter, and it’s proving to be cathartic for quite a few people to find others just like them! Is your salary, umm… *cough* you know, like, does it have enough numbers? If not, join in in the fun, because hey… Misery loves company!
1. When this person killed two birds with one stone
#MySalaryIsLike a hot guy without attitiude. Doesn't exist.
— Introverted Koala🐨 (@Pri_yay) July 6, 2015
2. Truer words have never been spoken…
#MySalaryIsLike charity by my parents
— 🐼 (@iKatolicious) July 6, 2015
3. Ain’t that the truth?
— Prerna Dubey Gupta (@PortKeyBearer) July 6, 2015
4. If only money was useless paper, and nothing more…
There's a reason why they're called Salary "Slips". Because my salary slips the moment it reaches the bank. #MySalaryIsLike
— Aladdin (@Alllahdin) July 6, 2015
5. When everyone’s fangirling over money like…
— Protima Tiwary (@DumbbellsnDrama) July 6, 2015
#MySalaryIsLike Rohit Sharma's talent, looks good on paper but nothing in reality.
— Swami (@mohitraj) July 6, 2015
7. So true. Too graphic.
8. And you are left with an empty coconut…
— Aditi Patwardhan 🇮🇳 (@AditiIndiaFirst) July 6, 2015
9. When you are excited to see those zeros, but then reality hits…
— Professor (@BeerOholic) July 6, 2015
10. You feel its presence, but…
#MySalaryIsLike A haunted house you know something's there you just don't see it
— Caveman (@fyrdog13) July 6, 2015
11. When your salary is so generous, you close your eyes to feel it
— Ser Champ McStark (@BolshoyBooze) July 6, 2015
I know, I know… it’s okay to cry the entire night. But on the brighter side, you can go out without locking your house, and not have to worry about being robbed, right?✌☮💀