Mr Bean is one character who’ll never cease to be funny. Although his original series may have ended long before most of you were even born, his memory lives on. Be it through reruns of his original show, a revamped animated rendition or his latest movie, Bean induces uncontrollable laughter all the time, every time.
There has been a recent trend on the internet where designers everywhere have been photoshopping Bean into various movie posters. However, we noticed there wasn’t even the hint of a desi tadka in this viral mix. So we thought, why don’t we just add some ourselves?
Check out 12 posters of some of the country’s favourite films reimagined with Mr Bean as a part of the cast:
1. Yeh haath mujhe de de Beeaaaan! (Sholay)
2. What’s he so excited about? 😛 (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)
3. Channa mereya, mereya…. O Bean! (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
4. Agar yeh tujhe pyar karti hai toh yeh palat ke dekhegi, Bean. (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)
5. Look tough Bean, look tough. (Dangal)
6. I don’t know why she’s crying but she’s pretty. (Kal Ho Naa Ho)
7. Check it out, I’ve got a knife! (Gangs of Wasseypur)
8. I’m in a court, with a beard, with people relying on me, WHAT?! (Pink)
9. Jab tak sooraj chaand rahega … Bean aur Circuit ka naam rahega (Lage Raho Munna Bhai)
10. Hamaar pasina hamre tann mein khoon banke daudega (Lagaan)
11. I can’t let this kid know he’s smarter than me. (Taare Zameen Par)
12. Why is this cricket bat so thin, and where’s the wicket? (Chak De! India)
There you go. Now the viral mix has a lot of desi zing to it, wouldn’t you agree?
Poster Courtesy: Sachin Kaushik