Love is a beautiful, yet funny feeling. There are so many different ways we experience it- whether it is love at first sight, developing feelings gradually, or just realizing you’ve already been in love all this time with your special one.
A curious woman took to Reddit to specifically know the male perspective of this scenario. She asked men how they know when they’re genuinely in real love, and what it looks and feels like to them. Check it out:
Many men responded by sharing the thoughts and feelings they have when they’re in love:
Who’s the first person you call when you receive important news?
2. Planning and fantasizing about all the little and big things with them.
3. When you feel that you just can’t leave!
4. Can’t stop thinking about them!
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
5. The romantic songs start making sense!
6. How you feel beyond the bedroom.
7. When your partner’s happiness and success is what you want most.
8. You just know it, and consciously choose it.
On a similar note, some people previously shared the exact moment when they realized that they were truly in love with their partners.
What about you? Have you ever been in love? When was the moment you realized it? Share with us in the comments section!
Cover Image Source- left