If you’re the kind of person who feels awkward watching your friends getting supremely decked up for college while you’re only wearing a sweatshirt and baggy jeans, you’re officially a low-maintenance person. You’re really not alone.
Being low maintenance is awesome. You’re least bothered about having too many options, and you have very few demands in general. You’re fine with having less things, and you don’t like taking the trouble to find out more.
Here’s why it’s awesome to be a simple, low-maintenance person:
1. You don’t need a lot of options to choose from
You don’t need an array of products to choose from. 5 different kinds hair gels? No, thanks. I’ll just pick my favourite one.
2. Your make-up consists of very few things
No foundation or elaborate stuff. Just eye-liner/kajal and maybe a lip balm, and you’re good to go.
3. You always dress for comfort
Be it a party, work, or just hanging out with friends, you always end up looking for comfort more than anything else.
4. Your bag carries only the bare essentials
You don’t believe in carrying stuff you’re probably never going to use. Just the most important things.
5. You have one piece of clothing that is your absolute favourite
Be it a pair of old, faded jeans, or your favourite grey sweatshirt, you have that one outfit that has been with you for a long time. And you will never let it go!
6. You don’t spend a lot of time getting ready to go out
There are so many more important things to do, like eating. And watching your favourite TV show. Why waste time getting gelled up?
7. Your friends often call you lazy for not getting elaborately dressed up
Whereas in reality, you don’t care about it one bit.
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
8. You can carry of the ‘out-of-the-bed’ look with grace
And it literally takes no time for you to make it happen.
9. When people ask you to go shopping with them, you dread it
Because unlike you, others take ages to find good clothes. NOPE.
10. Your hygiene consists of minimal, basic things
Like cutting your nails instead of getting a manicure. Less is more.
11. Your favourite past time consists of activities that require minimal dressing up
Watching a movie at home, playing video games, reading, or cooking. Dressing up? Hell no.
12. There are a few things you absolutely love to splurge on
Maybe on that really cool looking bag. Or that watch. Yes, it looks pretty awesome.
13. But, at the end of the day, you love wearing the old, comfortable jeans that you wear all the time
14. And you wouldn’t trade that for anything, because you rock your carefree look
And you don’t care about what people think. You love being the simple, low-maintenance you every single day. 😀