In a nutshell Long Distance Relationships sucks ! One sure as hell can’t have it all, but those who struggle with LDR have nothing at all. There are many reasons, things, kicks and aspirations that drives the relation; there are many pains too. While we find something, someone worth waiting for, there are other challenges we can’t help but cling to, hoping that someday it will be fine.
Below are the struggles of being in a long distance relationship . . . .
1. Wooah ! You’re are entering a danger zone
2. You’re now officially dating your laptop/ mobile phone
3. The horror of mobile bills
4. The sadness of not seeing them for months
and the awkwardness of finally meeting after months
5. The sadness of not having them around
6. No dates on any day
7. And the expenses of travelling all the way
8. Downloading innumerable applications to make it work
9. Recreating that spark
10. Once in a while, that moment of reality check
11. And the hullabaloo of communication gap
12. God forbid the time-differences
13. Fearing infidelity
14. But some people are worth melting for
Love works perfectly when two people are wanting it equally. There’s nothing in this world which is as mesmerizing as the companionship of someone you love. Now be it LDR or the other way around, if there’s love, you can move mountains. Trust me!