“Only a child sees things with perfect clarity, because it hasn’t developed all those filters that prevent us from seeing things that we don’t expect to see.” – Douglas Adams
1. Being generous & compassionate
Sharing things without expecting anything in return.
2. Never ever giving up
When children learn to ride cycles, no matter how many times they fall, they keep getting up until they succeed.
3. Not judging people on the basis of their caste, color or religion
A child neither understands color nor caste. Why can’t we?
4. Not being worried about “What will people think”
A child doesn’t care what society will think or say. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people, just don’t care.
5. Understanding that life will always be a little crazy
Life is like a crumbled piece of paper, not a plain white sheet. Make the best out of it.
6. Imagination is a friend
“Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get your everywhere” ~Albert Einstein
7. Question everything
Being inquisitive about everything makes kids learn things faster. Stay hungry, stay foolish.
8. Not being a coward
Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
9. Being genuinely happy without a reason
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
Kids smile back when you smile at them. Wouldn’t life be much simpler, if we did the same?
11. Expressing ones’ true self
Life is to express yourself, not to impress others.
12. Not holding back hatred and any grudges
Letting go of the past, accepting change and adapting to it. Kids do it best!
13. And finally believing that Nothing is impossible
Kids always believe that,
“Everything that you imagine, you can do…
And whatever you dream, will come true”
It always seems impossible until it is done. And a kid can show how it’s done.