If you have been away from the internet last night, you will still know about the Brangelina split up. I had my mother waking me up in the middle of the night as she heard the news! While she expected a deep breath or an “oh no!”, my first reaction was nothing of that sort.
Angelina and Brad split up has brought an upheaval on Earth, as if the sky fell down upon us. But there is some part of the internet that can’t help but rejoice. The Aniston club!
The Jennifer Anniston fans are going insane on twitter.
1. People have scrolled through some of the best Aniston gifs and are going crazy.
— Jennifer Aniston (@JennieAnniston) September 20, 2016
2. Brad, you certainly had it coming.
— Sarah Cantin (@sarahgcantin) September 20, 2016
3. Because Jennifer Anniston is doing just fine with Justin Theroux.
4. So, yeah. It’s Jen who is doing awesome!
5. Waving the whole mess like, she has got nothing to do with it.
— Aiden Leslie (@aidenleslie) September 20, 2016
6. Closure after 12 long years!
— IRINA GABRIELA (@thebeautyvaultx) September 20, 2016
7. There is no forgetting how Brangelina got together.
— Mary Katherine (@mkayhiggins) September 20, 2016
8. That’s exactly how it happened.
— Bec (@beckstrowger) September 20, 2016
9. And now again.
— Rahul Nanda (@rahulnanda86) September 20, 2016
10. So what goes around comes back around.
Give me a K
Give me an A
Give me a R
Give me a M
Give me an A
— Patricia van Liemt (@patriciavliemt) September 20, 2016
11. So yeah!
— Jon Baxter (@djjonbaxter) September 20, 2016
12. Jen is settled and is happy!
Jennifer Aniston finding out the news when she's all loved up with Justin Theroux. pic.twitter.com/pmWGBhBi3p
— Niamh (@_NiamhMurphy_) September 20, 2016
13. And now more so.
jennifer aniston on the outside: "I wish him the best and I hope he finds happiness."
jennifer aniston on the inside: pic.twitter.com/nF4F3trGzw
— crismontyy (@crismontyy) September 20, 2016
14. So there is one good thing that has happened after the split up.
— MARLEYLILLY (@marleylilly) September 20, 2016
15. That is just lots and lots of Jennifer Aniston memes!
— Bayan (@bayanbrui) September 20, 2016
While the most of the internet is going crazy over what happened, one can’t help but wonder how often people fall in and out of love just like that.