Evolution of human kind has always been an intriguing process. From the world of vacuum tubes to today’s nanotechnology, the journey has been a great one. But, it’s not like people in the early 19th century were not innovative. They had some of the most amazing inventions at that time. Let’s have a look at some of the most amazing and strange inventions from the early 19th century:
1. One wheeled motorcycle, because 2 wheels are too mainstream
2. Cones to protect from snow storms and blizzards
Also it can protect from over-friendly creeps trying to kiss you.
3. Bicycle + sewing machine that can fit a whole family
A complete family ride
4. Special bicycle that can be used in land and in water
Maybe James Bond of that time used it
5. Hat with integrated radio
Before i-pod came along this was the real shit
6. Life jackets made from bicycle tubing
Plus you can also use them if ever your amphibious bicycle gets a flat tube.
7. Glasses that let you read while lying down
I’ve always wanted that.
10. Analog GPS
A cutting edge Navigation system from the past.
11. Contraption similar to hair dryer
Also to give you that I-drive-without-helmet-look.
12. Revolver that captures image before firing
I wonder if the shooter asked the person in front of the gun to smile.
13. Mouthpiece that allows a person to smoke in the rain
If you’re out in the rain and you need a smoke.
14. Ice cube mask for hangovers
This mask was allegedly made for actresses to cure their hangovers. I want to know if it worked though.
15. Mouthpiece to hold 2 cigarettes
Sharing a cigarette with your loved one. How romantic!
16. Baby stroller devised to protect from gas
17. All Terrain Vehicle that stayed level and could negotiate upto 65 degrees
That looks really badass, doesn’t it?
Bet you’re wishing you could try all of them, aren’t you?