Ain’t no high needed for you to forget ways
Ain’t no high needed to repeat circle in trails
Your friends tell you stories of them being stoned and forgetting routes and probably coming to the same circle again and again; however you remain not so proud deep down that you don’t need no high to that, do ya?
Here are some real life road challenges of people who just can’t remember ways:
1. Deja Chu-Road
The feeling of having crossed this road more than once.
2. You know where to go, but you don’t know how to go
3. Auto-walas are your best friends
Bhaiya, ye MG road kaha hain?
4. You can’t enjoy your car’s AC
Why? Because you’re always peeping out to ask ways.
5. Driving alone is a nightmare
6. “Let’s go” is always followed by “Bhai, rasta tu bata dena”
Because I can drive, but I don’t know where to.
7. No sign-board = Forever alone
A road with no sign board is what your mother warned you about.
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
8. Wrong turn holds a different meaning in your life
They sure do, because you keep taking them.
9. Your parents are always worried whether you’ll make it or not
You took enough wrong roads for them to behave like this.
10. All roads look the same to you
Don’t they? 🙁
11. It takes you weeks to get accustomed with one route
12. You quickly spot someone who is geographically challenged
Just like you.
13. You mostly sit next to driver’s side, even when its your car
14. And you thank your angels almost always, for you have GPS in your phone
Which you don’t understand mostly.
15. But those who wander are not lost. Are they?
The blue sky, endless roads, radio on and your favorite people with you are reason enough to get on your wagon and travel; wild and free.