This morning, I woke up to the smell of some yummilicious desi ghee snacks that my mom was preparing in the kitchen. It instantly reminded me that the festival of colors, Holi is around the corner. Just like us, most of you might also have started the prep.
Let’s see if you can correctly guess the names of these lip-smacking delicacies that are cooked during this time of the year in Indian households.
1. Also known as Pedakiya or Kajjikayalu.
2. The pic is enough to make you salivate. Haina?
3. Holi isn't complete without having a chilled glass of _____________.
4. Bachpan ki fav ice-cream.
5. Calling all Maharashtrians. Guess this.
6. It's a traditional boiled sweet rice dish.
7. Have you ever savoured this desi dessert made from milk and apples?
8. Give your Holi celebration some extra kick with these spirited treats.
9. A spicy probiotic made of black carrots.
10. They are made using crushed ripe bananas.
Your result is
Cover image: right