Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself. How indubitably true that is. All our life we step onto one stone from another in order to move forward and ahead, but amidst this there are some rough patches, which are wearying.
Taking that one hefty stride that changes the course of things to come and that one moment of epiphany is some of the smallest things that are hardest to do. Below is the list of things that takes up the most space in your heart and in your life:
1. Which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn
Has it ever occurred to you why all the bad things are so luring? To make your choices difficult. And then you have to make a choice between what is easy and what is right.
2. To hide not the ugliness, but the emptiness of life
Coming clean with your conscience is one of the hardest things to do in life. Most people choose to live with it, without saying a word, running from the fear of being misjudged everyday.
3. Letting go, not because you want to, but because you have to
Such things do not come with a choice, do they?
4. Going against your family, to prove your worth
On one hand, you have your future and, on the other hand, your loved ones who made you who you are today.
5. Going against the obvious truths of life
At times, you have to fight against the tough rules of the society that are widely accepted, but in reality are wrong.
6. Take less when you can get more
Fighting your greed and adhering to compassion with a smile.
7. To agree with what is in front of your eyes when your heart doesn’t want to
Even when you don’t want, you have to. It is hard because it is right there in front of you and you’d only wish if things were different.
8. Weighed down by past failures
“Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.”
9. Quit your lucrative job to pursue your dream
The tough choice of inner peace over hollow luxury.
10. Attending your loved ones’ funeral
Every time you thought you won’t be able to do without them, you almost did.
11. Becoming strangers with someone you have known for too long
And the pain of silence and solitude.
12. The choice of walking away or trying harder
Would you ever know which one is taking you where?
13. And finally, Saying No
When you’re saying ‘yes’ to others, make sure you’re not saying ‘No’ to yourself. – Paulo Coelho
It’s true we don’t know much about life, we never will, but the catch is to win it, even with whatever little you know of it.