Breaking up with our partner who we’ve dated for years and moving on from the relationship can be quite painful. Having said that, even if it is a crush and not an actual relationship where the feelings are mutual, it is still difficult for us to just forget them and carry on with our lives.
People on Reddit are sharing their personal experiences on how they successfully got over their crushes in the hope that it might help the rest of us too. Take a look.
1. A new crush or better yet, a new relationship.
2. Seeing our crush in a committed and happy relationship with someone else
4. Getting rejected
5. Time heals all
6. Sometimes, even our best efforts fail.
7. Realizing that reality is quite different from our daydreams.
8. Making them the villain of the story?
What are your tried and tested methods to get over a crush? Tell us.