Okay at this point you must be like ‘Gossip Girl taught us something?’, but yeah it did. If Blair and Chuck didn’t teach you a thing or two about love, Chuck and Nate did teach you a lot about bromance. Whether it’s dealing with family stuff or standing up against serious Con artists, they’ve done it all and come out stronger.
Here’s what we should take away from all our favorite Constance and St Jude’s students.
1. No matter how F’ed Up your life gets, your friends will always stay and fight the evils in your life.
2. And even if they get mad at you and say things they don’t mean, they’d travel the other end of the world to make it right.
3. If you’re hurting and all you want to do is escape, they’d pack their bags and say…
4. You’ll always have a standing date, even at Prom.
5. They’ll take a public bullet for you, if you’re not ready to face the music
6. They’d always be on your side, no matter how powerful the opponent
7. They’d destroy anyone who tries to destroy you
8. They’d never let a boy or a girl come in the way of true friendship.
9. They’d do it all to get you out of a bad situation
10. No matter how messed up shit gets, you can’t stop talking to each other.
11. And even if your mind is as twisted as a Jalebi, they’ll love you for all your scheming ways and interfering traits
12. And if they love you enough, they’ll scheme right alongside you.
13. They’ll trash your ex’s new beau because no one, absolutely no one, is better than their best friend
14. They’re brutally honest when you need some tough love.
15. And lastly, it taught us one lesson I’ll remember all my life…
Friends are the family you choose.
So if you’re looking for inspiration to be an amazing friend, look no further.