Losing a friend feels like losing a part of yourself. People have often talked about how ‘best-friend breakups’ are worse than romantic breakups and how some of them have even been excluded entirely from the friend circles. Ouch!
But what do you do once you’ve lost them? How do you cope with it? A Redditor invited people to share their experiences of getting over their friendship breakups.
And people shelled out some advice from their own personal experiences:
1. It’s a part of life, it happens.
2. Time would hopefully heal everything.
3. Try connecting with new people online. Gamers would agree!
4. Don’t keep blaming yourself that they drifted away.
5. Maybe ask your friend directly about what happened to get some closure.
6. Know that you will be fine.
How have you dealt with losing a friend? Tell us.